A Heart for Helping and Serving Others with Joy
The desire of Joyful Companions Home Care is to enhance the quality of life for seniors, those with memory loss, and people with disabilities. We develop an affordable plan to assist our clients with the goal of remaining independent in their own homes for as long as possible. Our caregivers provide care and companionship while assisting our families with their current needs, so that they can stay in their own familiar environment. We serve with love, grace, and a high level of expertise, which offers you comfort and security in knowing that their loved one will be supported with the highest quality of attention and care.
After meeting with you, we will create a plan that is tailored to the specific needs of your family, which will help make life easier and more enjoyable. We serve the full realm of non-medical care through end-of-life care. As our families come to a point where they need a service beyond what we offer, our care team is skilled in helping to set up resources in our community that we trust. Our caregiving services can be covered by a Long Term Care Insurance policy, and our staff will help you receive reimbursement for our care.
We offer the ability to:
- Provide caregiving from 2 hours to 24 hours per day
- Offer services ranging from a few days each month to seven days each week
- Serve on weekends, holidays and overnight
- Tailor care for on-call needs and short term schedules
- Assist with the transition home after a hospital or rehab stay
- Provide respite care and breaks for family members
- Attend care conferences at no charge
There is no minimum number of service days required, and we work with you to fit Joyful Companions Home Care into your budget.